Carlito's Way makes a great base for exploring Rome. It is close to public transportation, major Ancient Roman sites, shopping areas, characteristic street markets and anything else you could possibly think of!
Located at 2 steps from Termini central station, you're in an excellent position to visit the top tourist sites.
Carlito's Way rooms are located in 2 different buildings close to each other. Your room will be either in Via Villafranca OR Via Sapri, at max. 300 metres from the reception area in Via Villafranca,20.
The hostel has rooms with or without bathroom and mixed dorms (age limit 36 for dorms only). Our wide range of room types and rates makes us the perfect choice for any budget - we have a room in all price categories!
The hostel does not have a reception of its own. When checking in you need to go to out sister hostel Des Artistes in Via Villafranca. You can also go there for great cappuccino or a breakfast that keeps you going all day, or to relax and socialize with other travellers on our breezy and flower-filled roof terrace. Other great services include , daily maid service and bookings for tours, taxi or restaurants.
LOCAL CITY TAX
For all guest bookings with the period of stay from 1st January 2011 onwards, a local tax of 2,- Euro per person per day must be paid. It will be added to the final amount of your reservation and should be paid in cash only in the hostel.
Services available in the main building:
-Free internet (loby area)
- WiFi in Lobby AT COST
- Breakfast is not included
- Free lockers (hostel) bring your own padlock
- Laundromat nearby
- Bicycle and scooter hire nearby
- Amazing huge roof terrace (great sun tan in summer)
- Parking garage nearby at surcharge
- Free city maps and information service
- Rooms ready by 3.00 pm on arrival day
- Check out of the room by 10.30 am on departure day
- Small library, possible to exchange your old books
- Our dorms have an age limit of 36 years and if you are booking for a party of more than 1 bed we cannot guarantee all beds will be in the same room/s although we always do our best to keep you together.
-Sightseeing tours can be booked from reception
- Free air conditioning in rooms with private bath.
- Towel renting at 1 euro*
- Airport pickup is available upon request at an additional charge
Cancellation policy 3 full days notice of your cancellation by email or fax prior to arrival date. Failing to do so will result in a one-night charge on your card. No modifications can be made after the 3 full days deadline without charge.
We don't accept phone cancellations.
Payment policy: the payment is due upon arrival and IN CASH only
* A 10 euro refundable deposit is required up front,
Check in Via Villafranca 10
14986 Hostels in Rome (Italy)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions